Home-use-test is a research method which implies a group of consumers testing a product at home.
This method is effective when the following has to be evaluated:
- food which requires cooking (pasta, pelmeni, etc.);
- face and body cosmetics (cream, scrub, shampoo, etc.);
- household chemical goods (washing powder, air freshener, etc.);
- domestic appliances and electronics;
- products for children;
The main purposes of such research type:
- The evaluation of organoleptic characteristics of a product (taste, smell, color, etc.);
- Evaluation of package;
- Evaluation of product characteristics and convenience of its usage;
- Revealing drawbacks and advantages of tested samples in comparison with competitors' alternative products;
- Defining the optimal price of a product and its other characteristics.
The main advantages of home-use-test:
- The testing of products takes place in natural conditions (at home). This allows to check all the parameters of product carefully.
- The opinion of the whole family influences the perception of the product which makes it more objective if the product is positioned as a family product;
- In contrast to usual hall-tests this method makes it possible to conduct research on personal care products, kids' products, etc.
We are ready to work with new clients, therefore we provide new clients with discounts. Please leave your request to receive more detailed information, our specialist will contact you shortly.