Online interviews are one of most popular and quickly developing methods nowadays. Mix Research keeps up with the times permanently modernizing the applied methodology and promotes new effective methods to the market.
Types of online interviews:
- survey of respondents who take part in online panels;
- survey of respondents (who do not participate in online panels) selected at random via internet portals, discussion boards, social networks;
- offline recruit of respondents and sending them online links to questionnaires.
Main advantages of online surveys:
- economy of time - hundreds and thousands of interviews can be carried out online during several days;
- economy of money - such research costs less than telephone interviews or face-to-face interviews;
- control of filling-in quality - program control prevents respondents from making mistakes and missing questions;
- convenience for respondents - a nice interface makes it possible to fill in questionnaires quickly and with an interest;
- extended media opportunities - images, pictures, audio fragments, video can be included into questionnaires;
- wide research geography.
Please leave your request to receive more detailed information, our specialist will contact you shortly. We are ready to work with new clients, therefore we provide new clients with discounts.